BMO® Banking & InvestorLine App
At BMO, we help you see your full financial picture. Enjoy the best online experience with BMO’s Tablet App®‡‡ which allows you to easily manage both your self-directed investing and banking needs – all in one place.
With this app, as an InvestorLine client, you will be able to:
- View your self-directed account as a portfolio snapshot combined with holdings and order status - all in one page
- Access real-time quotes and easily find any security using your recent searches, Watchlist and symbol search
- View interactive charts, overlay indicators and pinch and zoom in full-screen mode
- Trade equities, ETFs, options, mutual funds and GICs
- Watch securities in real time in the Ticker, and personalize to track to your holdings, Watchlist or market indices
- Research new trading ideas using Quick Picks (equities, ETFs, mutual funds) or try Stock and ETF Screeners for more advanced filters
- Analyze your equities with technical analysis, and comprehensive quote information
- Integrate all your features and preferences between mobile, tablet and web (such as Watchlist, alerts, holdings, order status, account and trade preferences
- Send and receive messages from MyLink - your secure personal inbox.
- Gain online access to account statements trade confirmations, prospectuses, fund facts, information statements and more
- Learn everything you need to know about investing basics or delve deeper into more advanced investment strategies.
Plus, if you are BMO Online Banking customer, you can also pay multiple bills at one time, set up future-dated bill payments, transfer funds between accounts, view account balances, send an Interac e-transfer®‡ and book in-branch appointments in real time. In addition, our smart money management tool will help you set budgets and savings goals and track how you’re doing. Want to do your banking in addition to self-directed investing with BMO? It’s easy, open an account today.
BMO® Banking & InvestorLine App is available on iPad 2 and up.
For InvestorLine feedback or for technical support:
For Banking feedback or for technical support
®‡‡ There is no charge to download or to access your banking using the BMO Tablet App. Transactions completed using the App, may be subject to transaction fees depending on your InvestorLine account, bank account or Bank Plan. If you connect your tablet to a cellular network, your mobile carrier or service provider may charge fees when you access the BMO Tablet App. Check with your mobile carrier or hardware provider if you have questions.
† iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.