Screeners & Quick Picks
Use our wide range of screening tools to filter through thousands of stocks.
Mutual fund screening tools allow you to:
- Choose from Quick Picks or the Advanced Stock Screener tools.
- Make decisions and cut through the clutter by showing you investments that meet the criteria you specify.
- Decide on the level of support you need, depending on your comfort level, experience and preference.
Fixed Income Quick Picks
'Quick Picks lists the most popular fixed-income products with a variety of maturity dates. Or use our detailed Inventory Search tool to select the specific fixed income product that is right for you.
Advanced Stock Screener
The Advanced Screener lets you control the search category with parameters set by you, such as "per share data" or "valuations", and save the results for future use. Both the Predefined and Advanced Stock Screeners are available for Canadian and U.S. companies.
NEW! ETF Screener and Compare Tool
Search, compare and track ETFs with ease using our dynamic and powerful new tool. The ETF Screener and Compare Tool provides ease and clarity throughout the ETF selection process. Using this dynamic new tool you can:
- Perform detailed ETF searches within seconds
- Filter ETFs using asset class, ETF types and market (Canada or U.S.).
- Access comprehensive ETF data including quotes, historical performance, risk and volatility rations and top 10 holdings
- View Lipper Fund Ratings, which identifies ETFs that have had superior consistency and risk-adjusted returns
- Use the leading-edge comparison tool and view up to four ETF side-by-side charts
- Track ETFs with ease by setting up customized watch lists and alerts that will notify you each time a change in market price occurs
- One click away to full quote details and trade entry page
- Save up to five custom ETF screens
Need more support choosing stocks?
You can use the Predefined Stock Screener to choose from a list of predetermined criteria. You'll get a list of stocks that match your specific requirements, with links to detailed company information.