- If you need BMO InvestorLine support and want to get in touch, please sign in to your account and send us a message via MyLink.
- Call us toll free at 1 888 776-6886 from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday. From outside North America call 1 416 281-5400. Press "1" for English, "2" for French, "3" for Cantonese and "4" for Mandarin.
For general information, comments and feedback
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Emails you send to us are not encrypted, so we ask that you not send any personal information (example: account numbers and/or passwords).
- Visit our FAQs section for answers to your general inquiries.
Toll Free (during our business hours from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday.) 1 888 776-6886
Outside North America 1 416 281-5400
Toronto 1 416 359-5607
Toronto, Ontario BMO InvestorLine
First Canadian Place
100 King St. W., Floor B1
If you have a comment or compliment you'd like to share, please contact us by email, telephone, or mail.
Resolving Client Complaints
We'll do everything we can to address your problem or concern quickly, efficiently and professionally.
What to do:
Step 1 – Gather your information including:
- Supporting documents concerning your query, paying special attention to the dates of occurrence;
- Names of the employee(s) involved; and
- Specifics of the concern and what you would like us to do.
Step 2 – Talk to Us
- Call 1 888 776-6886 to speak to a highly qualified Client Relationship Consultants; or
- Send us an email or letter
Step 3 - Take it to the next levelIf you're not satisfied with the solution you receive from the Manager in Step 2:
- The Manager will offer to communicate all the relevant details to our Client Relationship Management Centre or provide you with the contact information to elevate the issue yourself.
- We'll respond within 24 hours with a commitment to a timeframe for resolving your problem. If we're not able to reach you personally, we'll send a letter of acknowledgement setting out this commitment.
- Our staff will regularly update you on the progress being made if there's a delay.
If you're having difficulties on our site, you can check out the Troubleshooting section in our FAQs or:
- Send us a message in MyLink if you're a BMO InvestorLine client.
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Call us toll free at 1 888 776-6886 between 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday.
- Call 1 416 281-5400 from outside North America and press "1" for English, "2" for French, "3" for Cantonese and "4" for Mandarin.
Concourse Level, Toronto, Ontario M5X 1A1
Telephone: (416) 643-1778
Store Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday